A R O U N D T H E A R E A :
Cyberfolk: Folk Online
Useful websites for finding folk music, events, kindred spirits, and opportunities to sing and play music.
Most of these entries are national or worldwide in scope. Regional organizations with useful websites are included.
7 entries found.
You have asked to see only these items: Blogs & Magazines. To see more items, uncheck boxes in the menu at right and click the "Display Items" button.
- American Folklife Center
- The Library of Congress's archive of folk culture: music, stories, folk art, and the details of everyday lives of people in the U.S. and around the world.
- Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- » Folklife Center News: the quarterly magazine of the American Folklife Center
- Dirty Linen
- The magazine of folk, electric folk, traditional and world music.
- Dulcimer Players News
- Magazine for hammered and fretted dulcimer enthusiasts.
- Folk Roots
- A monthly journal from the U.K. on folk and world music.
- Listener Supported Internet Radio ~ All Folk, All the Time (Folk, Traditional, Celtic, World)
- » The SingOut! Radio Magazine: an on-demand weekly program host by Folk DJ veteran, Matt Watroba. This hour-long "magazine format" program features interviews in addition to "live" and recorded music.
- » Folk Community Links: Artists, Festivals, Organizations, Publications, Venues, Record Labels and more.
- Sing Out!
- The premiere folk magazine with songs, articles, calendars, and regular features. Sing Out! also offers many other folk resources.
- Bethlehem, PA
- Sugar in the Gourd: Old-Time, All the Time [also on MySpace] 
To add or update a link, please
send details to SFMS.
These links are provided as a community service; no endorsement is implied.