A R O U N D T H E A R E A :
Folk music societies, venues, presenters, music shops, websites, and other folk-friendly organizations.
Showing entries for the Newport area. 7 entries found.
- Historical Society of Perry County, Pennsylvania
- Representatives at Museum: Sunday afternoons in summer, 1:30-4pm, and other times by appointment
- Blue Ball Tavern & Museum, in Little Buffalo State Park, near Newport, PA
- 717-567-9011 (museum) or 567-3079 (society secretary)
- Hunters Valley Winery
- Open House & Craft Fair: early June and mid-October, Sat & Sun 11am - 5pm; traditional music 2-4pm
- 3 Orchard Rd., Rte. 15, Liverpool, PA
- Little Buffalo Festival
- Live music, visual arts, children's activities, workshops and all kinds of food. Free!
- Traditionally the first weekend in October.
- Newport, PA
- Middle Ridge Tavern - CLOSED
- 5111 Middle Ridge Rd, Newport, PA
- Mountain Laurel Autoharp Gathering
- Festival: Last full weekend in June.
- Little Buffalo Family Campground, Newport, PA
- Orthey Concert Series (Mini-Mountain Laurel)
- Monthly concerts with nationally-known autoharp players: Saturdays, 7:30pm at Highland Presbyterian Church in Newport
- Afternoon workshops at George Orthey's shop
- See PCCA Calendar: for artists and dates
- Newport, PA
- 717-567-9469 or 567-6406
- Perry County Council of the Arts 
To add or update a link, please
send details to SFMS.
These links are provided as a community service; no endorsement is implied.