A R O U N D T H E A R E A :
State College Area
Folk music societies, venues, presenters, music shops, websites, and other folk-friendly organizations.
Showing entries for the State College area, which includes State College, Bellefonte, Boalsburg. 10 entries found.
- Acoustic Brew Coffeehouse
- Center for Well-Being, Lemont, PA
- 814-238-8048, meld (at) psu (dot) edu
- American Ale House
- Live entertainment (piano bar!) 4:30-6:30 pm
- Toftrees, 821 Cricklewood Dr, State College, PA
- Boalsburg Farmers Market
- Live music some Market days: Tuesdays (seasonal), 2-6 pm
- Parking lot of Pennsylvania Military Museum, Rte 322, Boalsburg, PA
- 814-355-0215, piperspeck (at) hotmail (dot) com
- Central PA Country Dance Association
- Contra Dances: 3rd Fridays (and some Saturdays), 7:30-11pm, $6, kids free
- Dances at Friends' School, 1900 University Drive Extension, State College, PA
- Cool Beans 
- Folk College with Simple Gifts
- Workshops, concerts, jams, contradance.
- Festival: Memorial Day weekend.
- Juniata College, Huntingdon, PA
- Sponsored by Simple Gifts Music
- Greenwood Furnace Folk Gathering
- Workshops, jamming, concerts, dancing.
- Festival: A weekend in mid-September.
- Greenwood Furnace State Park, Jackson, PA (near State College)
- Sponsored by Huntingdon County Arts Council
- Seven Mountains Dulcimer Society
- Evangelical Lutheran Church, 200 E. Logan St, Reedsville, PA
- Simple Gifts Music
- State College based band also sponsors weekend festivals
- [F11] Folk College with Simple Gifts: Memorial Day weekend. Huntingdon, PA
- PO Box 968, Lemont, PA
- 814-238-8048, Linda (at) SimpleGiftsMusic (dot) com
- State Theatre
- Concerts and other events in many genres.
- 130 W. College Ave, State College, PA
To add or update a link, please
send details to SFMS.
These links are provided as a community service; no endorsement is implied.