A R O U N D T H E A R E A :
Folk music societies, venues, presenters, music shops, websites, and other folk-friendly organizations.
Showing entries for the Wilmington area. 4 entries found.
- Original eclectic live music. Music starts around 9pm.
- 337 1/2 High St, Chestertown (DelMarVa), MD
- Brandywine Friends of Old Time Music [also on MySpace]
- [F37] Delaware Valley Bluegrass Festival: Labor Day Weekend. Woodstown, NJ
- P.O. Box 3672, Greenville, DE
- Delaware Valley Bluegrass Festival
- Labor Day Weekend.
- Salem County Fairgrounds, Woodstown, NJ
- Sponsored by Brandywine Friends of Old Time Music
- Green Willow Folk Club
- Celtic and British Isles folk concerts, monthly, at various venues
- 205 Woodgreen Court, Radnor Woods, Claymont, DE
- 302-798-4811, grwillow (at) dca (dot) net
To add or update a link, please
send details to SFMS.
These links are provided as a community service; no endorsement is implied.