A R O U N D T H E A R E A :
Greater Harrisburg Area
Folk music societies, venues, presenters, music shops, websites, and other folk-friendly organizations.
Showing entries for the Greater Harrisburg area. 5 entries found.
- Ceoltas Irish Pub
- Acoustic open mic: Wednesdays 10pm - 1:30am
- Irish sessions: every other Monday, 7:30-11:30pm
- 310 N 2nd St, Harrisburg, PA
- Coakley's Restaurant & Irish Pub
- Live music: 7-10pm
- Irish sessions: 2nd Tuesdays, 6:30pm
- 305 Bridge St, New Cumberland, PA
- Harrisburg Scottish Country Dance Society
- Scottish Country Dance Classes: Mondays (except for last Monday of month), 7-9pm
- Christ the Saviour Orthodox Church, 5501 Locust Lane, Harrisburg, PA
- 717-545-5092, piobbeag (at) aol (dot) com
- Oxford Hall Celtic Shop
- Great local calendar of Celtic events and other resources
- 315 Bridge St, New Cumberland, PA
- 717-774-8789 or toll-free 1-877-719-9988
- Scottish Society of Central PA
- Robert Burns Supper: annually, late January
- St. Andrew's Day Supper: annually, mid-November
- PO Box 280, Enola, PA
To add or update a link, please
send details to SFMS.
These links are provided as a community service; no endorsement is implied.