A R O U N D T H E A R E A :
Greater Harrisburg Area
Folk music societies, venues, presenters, music shops, websites, and other folk-friendly organizations.
Showing entries for the Greater Harrisburg area. 8 entries found.
- Central Pennsylvania Friends of Jazz
- Monthly concerts, 5pm at the Harrisburg Hilton Ballroom, 1 N 2nd St
- Harrisburg, PA
- Gretna Music
- Presenting world-class music at the covered open-air Mt. Gretna Playhouse in the village of Mt. Gretna in summer, and at Leffler Performing Arts Center, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown during academic season.
- Mt. Gretna/Elizabethtown, PA
- 717-361-1508, kanec (at) etown (dot) edu
- Messiah College Cultural Series
- Concerts, 8 pm
- Climenhaga Fine Arts Center, One College Avenue, Grantham, PA
- Midtown Scholar Bookstore
- Folk concert series
- Folk Concert Series: usually 8pm; advance tickets available
- 1302 N 3rd Street, (NEW LOCATION as of Sept 2009), Harrisburg, PA
- 717 236-BOOK or toll-free 877 98-BOOKS
- Seven Mountains Bluegrass Association 
- Seven Mountains Bluegrass Association Concerts
- Bluegrass concerts
- Concerts at Goodwill Fire Hall, 2318 S Queen St (Rte 74), York, PA
- 717-292-6175 or 717-350-4791
- Susquehanna Folk Music Society (that's us!)
- Concert Series: 18 concerts/season, Sept - June
- World Music & Dance Series: workshops, concerts & dancing
- Monthly jams: 3rd Sundays, 1-4pm at Fort Hunter Barn
- Hands-On Folk: music workshops, lectures and other events
- SFMS Coffeehouse: free concerts featuring local musicians
- York Folk: events in York in addition to our Harrisburg venues
- 378 Old York Rd, New Cumberland, PA
- 717-763-5744, info2 (at) sfmsfolk (dot) org
- Union Street Blues Club
- Open Band Nights: Wednesdays 7-12pm: Blues, Jazz, Folk, Caribbean, R&B, Folk/Rock and Bluegrass. $2 admission, free for club members, refreshments available; BYOB.
- 3 S Union St, Middletown, PA
To add or update a link, please
send details to SFMS.
These links are provided as a community service; no endorsement is implied.