The Silent Auction is a popular tradition at our annual Special Event fundraiser. It features an array of unique items reflecting the spirit and traditions of Central Pennsylvania. Proceeds support the future of live folk music and dance in your community.
Won't you consider pledging an item? It's easy! Contact auction coordinator Bart Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Auction Letter. You can pledge items up until May 8.
- Original handcrafted items
- Pottery, woodcarvings, handwoven items
- Gift certificates for merchandise, meals, entertainment
- Themed gift baskets
- Books, photography, or other items
- Massage and other spa services
- CDs of your favorite artists
- Passes to music festivals
- Concert tickets
- Autographed items
- Subscriptions to folk publications
- House concerts
- Gardening expertise
- Legal or Financial consultation
- Design services
- B&B getaways or day tours of your town
Pledge an Item Today!
Your gift will be acknowledged with bountiful thanks, both at the event and here on our website. The Susquehanna Folk Music Society is a qualified not-for-profit organization, so your donation will be tax deductible.
Thanks for supporting folk traditions in your community!