SFMS Travels to Ireland! in partnership with Harrigan Holidays
September 25 to October 6, 2022
Need more info? We're hosting an online info session on Monday, April 25 at 7pm on Zoom. Register for the session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Trip:
Join the Susquehanna Folk Music Society on a musical tour of Ireland!
Join the Susquehanna Folk Music Society on a musical tour of Ireland! As a special treat, the tour includes a weekend in Cork, where you can immerse yourself in the Cork Folk Festival or go off on your own. We'll also visit Doolin Music House, chat with a bodhrán maker, take in a concert at the Killarney School of Music, and try Irish dancing. You are welcome to bring your instrument.
Traveling around the southern part of Ireland, we'll experience the breathtaking beauty of Connemara and the Dingle Peninsula, as well as the spectacular Cliffs of Moher, and we'll spend two days in the city of Dublin. Several historic sites and heritage centers are on the itinerary, along with opportunities to explore on your own, dine in local pubs, taste Irish Coffee, watch working sheepdogs in action... oh, and did we mention music?
- Flyer showing visits included in the tour
- Complete day by day itinerary
- Registration form
- Travel insurance (optional)
The price includes:
- round trip bus between Harrisburg, PA and Newark, NJ
- round trip airfare between Newark and Shannon airports
- hotel accommodations (king or two twins, your choice; price assumes you'll share a room)
- breakfast daily, and some lunches & dinners
- admissions to events on itinerary
- driver & tour guide in Ireland
Your additional costs:
- optional travel insurance
- optional solo-traveler supplement
- gratuities for driver & guides
- meals that are "on your own"
- personal expenses
- tickets to Cork Folk Festival
- baggage fees for instruments
Price is based on an estimate of airfare, current taxes and fees, and a minimum of 25 travelers. Price is subject to change if those parameters change.
Info published by Harrigan Holidays takes precedence over info published on this webpage.