Shake out the tents, spiff up the trailer, dust off the camp-chairs and pack the decorations — we have onsite camping this year!! This is one of the most frequent wishes from past Susquehanna Folk Festivals, and a tradition that festival-goers treasure.
HOURS: Camping gate opens at 4pm Friday. Campers must depart by 10pm Sunday.
- electric, water and sewer hookups
- security patrols
- real bathrooms
Campsites must be reserved in advance. Campsite fees are for two nights, one vehicle, and range from $76 (tent only) to $106 (full RV hookup).
An All-Festival wristband is required for each person staying at your campsite.
- Campfires must be above ground — e.g. fire bowl or brazier
- Smoking is permitted in the camping area
- Trained service animals only — no pets
- Camp Friday and Saturday night — arrive after 4pm Friday; depart Sunday by 10pm
- Electric hookups are 30W. Water & sewer also available.
- Yes, RVs are welcome.
This hotel has a nice set of amenities and is only minutes from the Expo Center. It is located at the I-83 / US-30 interchange, north of downtown York.
Within a few miles of the festival site, you'll find many options for overnight stays. Start with Explore York's list of hotels, or their more general listing that adds B&Bs and campgrounds. Searching on your own, you'll find additional possibilities.