Become a Member — Join SFMS
Through our membership we are building a community of enthusiastic folk music and dance fans. We want you as part of our community!
Our members' financial support makes it possible for SFMS to present high-quality concerts, dances, workshops, and other events at modest prices.
A Susquehanna Folk membership also makes a unique and thoughtful gift: a whole year's worth of music and dance.
For most events, SFMS offers a substantial admission discounts for SFMS members -- for yourself, or a whole family! Your SFMS membership can easily pay for itself. And it's tax-deductible too (consult your tax advisor).
Member Benefits Include:
- Substantial admission discounts for most SFMS events. Family membership extends admission discounts to all family members living at the same address.
- A sampler CD featuring music from the current season's performers.
- Inclusion in the SFMS Resource List (if desired): a roster of members who wish to share their folk talents and interests with the public.
- And the satisfaction of seeing the traditional arts flourish in our community!
Please Consider Becoming a Member.
Memberships extend one year from the date you join. Contributions to SFMS, including memberships, are fully tax-deductible.
Individual Membership:$25 per year.
Family Membership:$40 per year.
Extends benefits to all household members residing at the same address.
up to $99... Fan
$100-$249... Special Guest
$250-$499... Feature Act*
$500-$999... Stage Sponsor*
$1000 and up... Spotlight Sponsor*
*Special Thank-you'sfor donations of $250 and above!
2 complimentary tickets for donors at the Feature Act level;
4 for Stage Sponsors, and 8 for Spotlight Sponsors. More coming soon.
- HTML) or pick one up at any SFMS event.
Please mail your check(payable to SFMS) and completed form to...
SFMS, 378 Old York Road, New Cumberland, PA 17070.
We appreciate your interest in membership, and we thank you for supporting the traditional arts in Central Pennsylvania.