Your Name In Lights!
Sponsor a Susquehanna Folk event with a $200 donation and receive front-and-center seating, recognition from the stage, a listing on this web page and in our newsletter, and your Name In Lights on a sign near the stage. We will accept up to three $200 sponsorships for any one event. Become the exclusive Name In Lights sponsor for an event with a $500 donation.
Sponsors for our 2014-2015 Season:
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring Long Time Courting
- Dale & Gail Laninga — sponsoring Holly Near
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring Matuto
- Bruce & Joan Kolka — sponsoring Bill Staines
- Beth Alwine RN LMT Therapeutic Massage — sponsoring Neidig, Koretzky, Gehret & Campbell
- Charlotte Carpenter — sponsoring Lee Otterholt
- "Barkhouse loves Pete & Maura Kennedy" — sponsoring The Kennedys
- John D. Laskowski, "Mothman" — sponsoring Guy Davis
- Bob Lane — sponsoring Guy Davis
- Charlotte Carpenter — sponsoring Bollywood Dancing
- Marcia Egan — sponsoring Le Vent du Nord
- Fred & Kathy Fries — sponsoring Le Vent du Nord
- The Heagy Family — sponsoring Le Vent du Nord
- Beth Phillips — sponsoring Hot Club of Cowtown
- "Barkhouse Loves Hot Club of Cowtown" — sponsoring Hot Club of Cowtown
- Marcia Egan — sponsoring Le Bruit Court dans la Ville
- Charlotte Carpenter — sponsoring Danny Pollock
- Carol Whitfield — sponsoring Craver, Hicks, Watson & Newberry
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring Craver, Hicks, Watson & Newberry
- Anonymous — sponsoring John McCutcheon
- Bruce & Joan Kolka — sponsoring Yann Falquet & Natalie Haas
To become a sponsor, download this form, choose your event, and mail the form with your check.
For more information on seeing Your Name In Lights, call Jess Hayden at 717-319-8409 or e-mail concerts (at) sfmsfolk.org.