Your Name In Lights!
Sponsor a Susquehanna Folk event with a $200 donation and receive front-and-center seating, recognition from the stage, a listing on this web page and in our newsletter, and your Name In Lights on a sign near the stage. We will accept up to three $200 sponsorships for any one event. Become the exclusive Name In Lights sponsor for an event with a $500 donation.
See your name in lights! To find out more, call Jess Hayden at 717-319-8409 or e-mail concerts (at) sfmsfolk.org. To become a sponsor, download this form and mail it with your check.
Sponsors for our 2017-2018 Season:
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring Jaerv
- Steve & Nancy Wennberg — sponsoring Nordic Fiddlers Bloc
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring Corn Potato String Band
- Dale & Gail Laninga — sponsoring The Kennedys
- Steve & Nancy Wennberg — sponsoring The Kennedys
- Bruce & Joan Kolka — sponsoring Bill Staines
- Québec Government House, New York — sponsoring Le Vent du Nord
- Fred & Kathy Fries — sponsoring April Verch & Joe Newberry
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring Suzy Bogguss
- Bob Lane — sponsoring Martin Grosswendt & Suzanne Salem-Schatz
- Fred & Kathy Fries — sponsoring Téada
- Sue & Dave Craley — sponsoring Tony Trischka & Bruce Molsky
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring The East Pointers
- Steve & Nancy Wennberg — sponsoring Martin Carthy & John Doyle
- ...and an anonymous sponsor for Fara.
See YOUR Name In Lights!!
Our 2017-2018 Season offers plenty of opportunities for sponsorship. Browse through our Concert Series to find an event YOU'D like to sponsor!
To become a sponsor, download this form, choose your event, and mail the form with your check.
For more information on seeing Your Name In Lights, call Jess Hayden at 717-319-8409 or e-mail concerts (at) sfmsfolk.org.