Your Name In Lights!
Sponsor a Susquehanna Folk event with a $200 donation and receive front-and-center seating, recognition from the stage, a listing on this web page and in our newsletter, and your Name In Lights on a sign near the stage. We will accept up to three $200 sponsorships for any one event. Become the exclusive Name In Lights sponsor for an event with a $500 donation.
See your name in lights! To find out more, call Jess Hayden at 717-319-8409 or e-mail concerts (at) sfmsfolk.org. To become a sponsor, download this form and mail it with your check.
Sponsors for our 2018-2019 Season:
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring Corn Potato String Band
- Steve & Nancy Wennberg — sponsoring Julie Fowlis
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring Máire Ní Chathasaigh & Chris Newman
- The Lee Family — sponsoring Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas
- Dave & Sue Craley — sponsoring the Jeff Little Trio with Wayne Henderson
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring The Honey Dewdrops
- Bill Gulvin — sponsoring Richie & Rosie
- Steve & Nancy Wennberg — sponsoring Zoë Conway & John McIntyre
- Dale & Gail Laninga — sponsoring John McCutcheon
- Bob Lane — sponsoring Del Rey
- ...and anonymous sponsors for Eileen Ivers and John McCutcheon.
See YOUR Name In Lights!!
Our 2018-2019 Season offers plenty of opportunities for sponsorship. Browse through our Concert Series to find an event YOU'D like to sponsor!
To become a sponsor, download this form, choose your event, and mail the form with your check.
For more information on seeing Your Name In Lights, call Jess Hayden at 717-319-8409 or e-mail concerts (at) sfmsfolk.org.